Monday, December 16, 2013

I'd be lying if I said I didn't have a soft spot for Morganitie and Rose Gold. I just don't know if it is as easy to match, though, like white gold is..14k Rose Gold & Morganite Pear Engagement Ring


Download whole gallery
Emerald ?
Emerald ?

Download whole gallery
I'd be lying if I said I didn't have a soft spot for Morganitie and Rose Gold. I just don't know if it is as easy to match, though, like white gold is..14k Rose Gold & Morganite Pear Engagement Ring
I'd be lying if I said I didn't have a soft spot for Morganitie and Rose Gold. I just don't know if it is as easy to match, though, like white gold is..14k Rose Gold & Morganite Pear Engagement Ring

Download whole gallery

Download whole gallery
Love vintage engagement rings
Love vintage engagement rings

Download whole gallery

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home